/> Raising Angels: The Story Unfolds

Monday, June 08, 2015

The Story Unfolds

I’ve waited 11 months to tell this story.

I’m not looking for sympathy.

I’m telling it in hopes that my journey might help others. I’m telling it so that you can see that everyone struggles. I’m telling it so that we can all remember that though our struggles help us become who we are, they do not define us. I’m telling this so that one day, when I’m on the other side of it, I will not forget what it took to get me there. I’m telling it to remind myself that even when things don’t go my way and it feels like God may have forgotten me, He hasn’t.

God does not cause the pain in our lives. He carries us through it.

He is carrying me now. He always will. May I never, ever forget that.

The whole story is not here yet, but I’m working on it. For now, you can start here. For some reason I can't see it when I pull up the August 2014 page from the blog roll on the left, so I'll include the missing links here, here, here and here and hope the rest show up on your page.

Over the next days and weeks I’ll go back and fill in some of the gaps.

Don’t read my story and worry about me. Read it and pray for me. When you see me, remind me that God is in control, and He does it much better than I do.  Help me remember that God’s got this.


I know He does, but sometimes I need a little reminder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home