/> Raising Angels: You Know Your Friends Are True When...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You Know Your Friends Are True When...

They come over for two hours and pack up most every closet, clean out under every bed, pack up and go through every game and never say, "Look at all this junk."

They pack so fast that you run out of room for the boxes.

They carry out bags of infant clothes, toys and gadgets to wash so that they're ready when the baby comes.

While this is happening their husbands are at the new house helping Nelson and my cousin has all three of my kids in her little apartment feeding them, putting on their PJS and letting them lay in her bed to watch a movie.

They do all this in the SNOW! Yes, snow in Augusta, GA! Big white flakes that they left their children playing in so that they could come over and serve me.

If I've never told you that I have the best friends in the world, I have been remiss...because I do...I really, really do!

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

How wonderful! God continues to show His face to all of us in unexpected ways.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Yes, fantastic friends!
Snow in Augusta? What....neat!

Hmmm.......

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home