/> Raising Angels: It's the Little Things

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's the Little Things

I went back to Lowe's today after a long search party last night in hopes of finding a mirror that matched the vanity I bought. They had one on display, but none in the store. The plumbing manager made a few phone calls to other stores in the area, but was having no luck.

In the middle of his calls I asked if he might consider selling me the display mirror. After giving it the once over, I happily concluded that it was in perfect condition and (here's where the big leap of faith comes in), even though it was already on clearance, I asked if he might give me a discount for buying the floor model.

I walked out of the store with a $100 mirror that I paid a mere $30 for, and for some reason that little victory made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home