/> Raising Angels: St. Anthony Rocks!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

St. Anthony Rocks!

This afternoon we hit the outlets. I had one main objective - to find some sandals on sale for Aiden. Somehow he's managed to lose his other pair and was left with some flip-flops. He has tripped repeatedly this week and skinned his knee several times. Something had to be done.

I went to several stores and found nothing. Well, not nothing, but nothing in his size, at my price. I have to admit, I said a few prayers to God to help me.

I walked into the fourth store while the kids waited in the car with my mom. They were losing patience quickly due to the amount of sun and swimming we've done combined with the lack of sleep they've gotten. I was in a hurry.

I walked to the back wall still praying and finding nothing. "Please, St. Anthony," I finally begged, "help me find a pair of sandals for Aiden."

I literally looked up and found the one and only pair of sandals in the right size. Not only that, but the price had been reduced from $39 (they were Nike after all) to $7!

I've asked to find many things through St. Anthony's intercession before so I don't know why I didn't think to do it sooner, but he never ceases to amaze me with his ability to help.

So thanks to St. Anthony, I have one happy little boy, who is once again running with abandon in his new sandals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home