/> Raising Angels: Right You Are

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Right You Are

Yesterday we were on our way to the beach when Aiden looked at the baseball cap on his head, pointed to the bill and asked, "Mama, why does this hat have this thing?"

"Well Aiden, that's the bill, it makes shade for your face," I said answering the twentieth question so far that morning.

"Oh," he said rather satisfied with the answer.

Dawson then looked at the cap on his head and asked, "Mama, why does MY hat have this thing?"

"Dawson," I said a bit frustrated, "I just answered your question."

"No you didn't. You answered Aiden's."

3 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Aren't they clever?

8:49 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Oh! Now, that would have tried my patience. I remember my grandma resorting to saying, "just to make you ask questions" whenever she was tired of my inquiries as a young girl.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

That's the crazy thing about having two in 15 months - one is always growing out of a phase just as the other is entering it. It's nonstop!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home