/> Raising Angels: Daddy's Car

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Daddy's Car

Part of the deal tonight was eating dinner downtown with the whole family. This meant that Nelson took the boys home in my car and left Mackenzie and I with his.

Now anyone who knows my husband, probably sees him as a very well put together, organized, clean-cut kind of guy. That is everyone except for those who have peered into his car.

As Mackenzie and I walked to the car she noted, "Wow! Daddy's car sure is messy. I hope there's room for me."(Believe me when I say that she was NOT exaggerating.)

"Don't worry," I assured her, "Daddy made room for you to sit."

I opened the door for her to climb in. "It SURE is different than our car," she noted again.

"Yes it is," I agreed.

Then there was a deep breath, a cough and a pause. "It even has a different smell," she said. "Yes, a REALLY different smell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home