/> Raising Angels: Some Things Just Can't Be Explained

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Some Things Just Can't Be Explained

My mom, or Bama, is a nurse and it's not unusual for me to answer one of the kid's medical questions by saying, "We'll have to ask Bama. She's the nurse."

Tonight Aiden was getting ready to go over to my parents’ house when he asked me, "Mama, why does Dampa (my dad) always act so silly?"

"I don't know," I said thinking of my dad's antics with all children. "You'll have to ask Dampa."

Without missing a beat he replied, "No...I have to ask Bama. She's the nurse." I giggled at his response which made him question, "Why are you laughing?"

"Well Aiden, I don't think there's a medical explanation for that one."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the chromosome makeup of XY has a lot to do with it! Guys are just goofy sometimes, regardless of age!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home