/> Raising Angels: The House May Be Bigger Than We Think

Saturday, May 12, 2007

The House May Be Bigger Than We Think

The kids and I stopped by the new house today. My dad happened to be over there lending a hand so he kept a close eye on the kids while I went from closet to closet with the cabinet guy.

When I finally finished, I hollered, "Come on guys! Time to go!" It was a little tough to round them up because they always have a blast in the middle of the construction. In fact, they had been playing hide and go seek.

When I finally got Mackenzie and Aiden out the door, I had to go back in for Dawson. He did not want to leave. To help me out, my dad started calling for Dawson from the roof outside.

I walked out the door and called for Dawson. "Dawson, come out here and see if you can find Dampa."

He started out the door but not before Aiden looked to the sky to spot my dad on the roof. "Dawson," I tried again, "do you see Dampa?"

"I see him!" shouted Aiden. "He's up on top of the castle!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEP, there's a reason they call it "The Parris Palace" !!!!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home