/> Raising Angels: Nelson's Birthday:Round Two

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Nelson's Birthday:Round Two

We went bowling and then out for drinks and some live music for Nelson's birthday on Tuesday. Because it was a school night, we did it without the kids. Of course, those of you with kids know that you cannot celebrate a birthday without involving them, so tonight we celebrated again with our families.

We grilled ribs and had green beans, asparagus, rolls and roasted potatoes. We topped that off with my Snickers Bar Cheesecake. The weather was perfect so we ate outside and the kids had a blast.


Someone else who had a blast was my brother Brian. I asked him to take a few photos for me and after the obligatory ones of the cake and candles, I got what follows. All I can say Brian, is watch out what you put on my camera from now on. Don't forget I now have a blog that I can share with the world.

Don't ya just love a little payback!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

This made my day. Hilarious!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I've been dying for someone to say something about these. I laugh out loud EVERY time I see them.

I know you can relate because I'm pretty sure you probably have a few photos from your brothers that are similar:)!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, I'm still Laughing,... are'nt brothers wonderful for doing silly things like that! PRICELESS!!!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Amy, that is what I LOVE about these...I have many similar pix. Brothers are indeed the best.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

When Mother Teresa said that the best gift you can give your child is a sibling, I wonder if she had this kind of relationship in mind. If not, it's an extra bonus! Brothers are great!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, now everytime I run into Brian my mind will rush back to these pictures!! LOL Brothers are the goofiest of sorts. I have two older brothers and they always make me laugh :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home