/> Raising Angels: That's What I'm Talking About!

Friday, May 04, 2007

That's What I'm Talking About!

Nelson and I have a birthday party for a friend tonight. I got dressed and popped a pizza in the oven for the kids. They were all going a bit berserk and playing around.

I finished dressing in time to run out to the kitchen and get the pizza from the oven. Dawson followed me saying, "I'm the monster! Raawr! Raawr!" He grabbed my shirt tail just as I was opening the oven.

"Okay buddy, time to stop playing. Back up. This oven is hot," I instructed.

He backed up a bit but as soon as I turned to open the oven, he was at my back again. "Raawr! I'm a monster! Raawr!"

"Dawson, come on bud. This is HOT. You have to back up."

One more time he obeyed but just as the oven door opened, he was there again. He grabbed my shirt tail. I was about to chastise him a third time when he yelled with enthusiasm, "Raawr! Mama's HOT!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home