/> Raising Angels: The End is Drawing Near

Monday, May 14, 2007

The End is Drawing Near


The end of another year is drawing close. The boys had their last day of school Friday and included several songs from each of their classes.

The first is one of Dawson's in which he sings not a word but seems to have really mastered the maraca.

What follows is one of Aiden's songs. This is one of my favorites. I love watching him sing it and I was rather impressed by his ability to keep count on his fingers.



And tonight was Mackenzie's final gymnastics class before the summer. I know she's mine but that's a pretty darn good bridge if I do say so myself.


Some days blogging just has to consist of a little bragging. Thanks for indulging me.

WAY TO GO KIDS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he, these are so cute Amy! Some talented kids you have. Happy belated mother's day. From the looks of it, seems like you had a wonderfull day -

6:11 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Same to you Michelle. And thanks, I did have a wonderful day!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home