/> Raising Angels: Status Report

Monday, March 26, 2007

Status Report

It's been a very busy weekend for me and the week ahead looks just as full.

Friday I left town to give a retreat in Dublin, GA. I returned Saturday evening and went straight to my nephew's birthday party. Sunday we went to mass, brought communion to the sick and then headed to Waynesboro for a birthday party for Nelson's cousin. Tonight I spent the entire evening and into the night at the school where my brother teaches judging their year long senior projects.

I have a meeting tomorrow night, report card pick up and parent teacher meeting Wednesday, another meeting Thursday and then a Women's Retreat Friday night and all day Saturday.

It's all good stuff. Most of it is time spent with the people we love, especially God. But really...I am tired already and exhausted just thinking about the week ahead.

What I'm looking forward to is Holy Week. A week with no school for anyone. A week with no meetings. A week spent totally focused on Jesus and what He did for us.

I have gotten the boot camp Lent I asked for and, as you can see, it's not over yet. I plan on recording some of the wonders God has done for me along with the challenges....when I find the time.

Until then, I pray that I make it through to the end. I know it will be a sweet, sweet Easter. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home