/> Raising Angels: Another One Bites the Dust

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust


Mackenzie lost her fourth tooth (first upper one) today. We tried last night but it just wasn't ready. When I picked her up from school it was literally hanging on by a thread. I saw my good friend Rachel across the parking lot and remembered how much she LOVES to pull her boys' teeth.

I asked Mackenzie what she thought about letting Aunt Rachel pull her tooth and she exuberantly said, "YES!"

With one swift pull, Rachel had it in her hand and everyone was thrilled.
Why is it that I feel as if I lose a little bit of my baby girl with every tooth?

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Amy,

You did great and I realized afterwards how emotional I always get when my boys lose teeth. It's a big deal!

Thanks again for that honor. I feel very blessed that you asked (p.s. I'm weird...)

xxoo.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

All those household days when we sat around and dreamed of husbands and children...and here we are.

I'm just wondering how our kids keep getting older while we manage to stay the same age ;).

10:57 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

What a cute picture. I love pictures of the kids when they had missing teeth.

3:10 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

The whole pulling teeth thing grosses me out. I am not looking forward to that.
Yea for her though!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home