/> Raising Angels: The Patron Saint of Pigtails and Purple Dresses

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Patron Saint of Pigtails and Purple Dresses


I am having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. So bad in fact that I lost my first post and simply CANNOT make blogger work for me today. Just look at the size of this font. Help please anyone.

Anyway, I left the computer a moment to cool down and found this picture in Mackenzie’s folder. It may have been my desperate need for a mood change or perhaps my sleep deprivation, but when I saw it I laughed hysterically for at least five minutes.

Hopefully, Mackenzie did not hear me in her sleep. Seems it might be time to pull out the old picture book of the lives of saints. I can’t wait to hear her interpretation!

4 Comments:

Blogger My name is Dianna said...

I love it. your post looks fine, the font and everything else technical too.
good night!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I don't know how I got there but I finally found the option to revert to my original format. Whew!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Cool picture. I don't usually have trouble since switching to the new blogger...it's easier.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I asked Mackenzie about her picture this morning and was happy when she said, "It's me dressed up like St. Patrick!"

Whew!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home