/> Raising Angels: An Astute Observation

Monday, March 19, 2007

An Astute Observation

Nelson came home early tonight so I asked him if I could squeeze in a quick "run" while he and the kids ate dinner. He graciously agreed.

After I dished out dinner, I prepared for the outing. I was standing in the kitchen hooking up my Ipod as the kids all watched. A hundred questions ensued.

"Can I listen too?" Aiden asked anxiously.

"Not right now buddy. Maybe you can listen when I get home."

Ever observant, Dawson piped in, "You ARE at home Mama!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Alida Sharp said...

kids are quick aren't they?!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Yes. And usually when you wish they wouldn't be!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

So astute!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home