/> Raising Angels: Happy 6th Birthday Maximilian!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Maximilian!




 Where does the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday that you were my baby? You've grown up so much over this past year - from the baby to a big brother. 


 Your choice of celebration this year was a breakfast of strawberries, cinnamon rolls, hard boiled eggs, and a fruit smoothie. We then had the family and your godparents join us at your team's basketball game, which you won. Hooray! We celebrated after at the Golden Corral - they had you at chocolate fountain.



 I love the Kindergarten year. To me it is absolutely miraculous that you go from recognizing letters, to reading. Listening to you read to me is so exciting for both of us. It won't be long before Felicity is listening too.

 The boys in your class are such good buddies. This is a very good thing, as you'll be spending the next twelve years together in school. What a gift!

 How appropriate that you requested a basketball cake. Watching you run up and down that court with such determination makes me so very grateful. There was a day, not so long ago, when I wondered if I would ever see you walk or climb the stairs and now you're out with your classmates dribbling down the court (equally well with both hands!). Awesome!

You have always been such a tenderhearted boy. Watching you with Felicity has been so very sweet. She loves you and I pray you always love her as much as you do now.

Happy Birthday Max! I love you!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home