/> Raising Angels: Just a Teaser

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Just a Teaser

Oh I have so much to say but no time to say it.

Starting back to school has put so many more irons on the fire that instead of freedom I've felt busier than before. I've got to go back and honor my sweet girl for her birthday but I don't want to do that until I have some real time. I want to share some about our summer but it took me 2 hours last night to upload all the pictures from the summer and edit them and file them and then it was too late to post them.

I think it will settle down a bit in the next week or two as we all settle into our new schedules. I might actually be able to work in some projects while they are at school instead of searching for the items that they still need and that their teachers forgot to put on their lists. You know, life with kids.

My heart though is full. It's full watching my kids get bigger every day. It's full seeing some changes that come along with the inches grown. My life is good, so very, very good that sometimes my heart feels as though it may burst.

God is stretching me and using me in ways I have never imagined. And yet, though my imagination had not gone there, my mind is totally getting why I am where I am. But sometimes, it's also thinking, "Like when did I get old enough to be the adult?" Yes, my mind is still a teenager stuck in the 80's like, totally.

So that's it. I'm going to have to leave you hanging until time is on my side. We're going out of town this weekend to spend some time with family, which will involve tubing, eating and lots of fun. It will not involve blogging.

Here's the reward for sticking with this all over the place entry. I came in from my 9 mile run Saturday morning and found Max and Mackenzie playing Just Dance on Wii. It was so stinkin' cute I quietly picked up the camera and recorded until Mackenzie discovered me. So happy weekend to you.

I hope yours is simply dynamite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home