/> Raising Angels: Still Here...Kind Of

Monday, August 06, 2012

Still Here...Kind Of

Went to the beach without my computer...on purpose.

The Olympic Games began.

Came home to a broken AC and a large portion of our pecan tree down across our trampoline.

Loaned our computer to someone working for Nelson for a few days.

Watched a WHOLE lot of Olympic events and can I just say, "Go USA!"? That women's soccer game today was absolutely amazing.

Kind of extended a bit of the vacation mode by steering clear of the computer for almost another entire week.

It didn't kill me. It was kind of nice.

Now you know at least I haven't thrown in the towel.

3 Comments:

Blogger PamL said...

welcome back! I am sure it was a nice break! Go USA ladies soccer! :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger PamL said...

I am sure it was a nice break! That's what summer is all about! Go USA ladies soccer! :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

The soccer game was incredible. I can't wait for Thursday's match. So glad you had a good break.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home