/> Raising Angels: Happy 9th Birthday Aiden!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Aiden!


Aiden,


You had a banner birthday this year. We hope that what you take away from all the wonderful activities is that you have a family who loves you. It may not always feel that way, but it will always be the truth.

We love you for who you are more than what you do or say. You are Aiden and that is the best person you can be. I appreciate your curiosity about life (even when it wears me out). I love one on one time with you. I love watching you read The Action Bible. I love watching you playing sports, swimming or just running around outside.

I have no doubt God has big things in store for you. Stay close to Him and He'll let you know what those things are when the time is right.

Happy Birthday!

Love,

Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home