/> Raising Angels: A Special Gift

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Special Gift

Tomorrow we leave for the beach to spend a week with Nelson's family. This has been a tradition since before I was even in the picture. Every year it seems to get a little better.

This year my in-laws invited my parents to come along. How great is that? My in-laws like my folks enough to include them on their family vacation. My parents like them enough to agree to come.

Consequently, my children are going to be going on vacation tomorrow with both sets of their grandparents. That's not something that happens often. It is a gift and I'm so looking forward to it...right after I finish packing.

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Sounds like you'll get some couple time alone too! ;)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home