/> Raising Angels: Glory Run Day!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Glory Run Day!

Today, after quite a season of hard work getting together the 8th Annual Alleluia Glory Run, we got to enjoy some of the benefits of our efforts.



Kara, who is in charge of the entire run, and I took a handful of students to the Mayor's office so that he could present us with a proclamation that Saturday, April 28th is Glory Run Day in Augusta, GA. How cool is that! The proclamation even highly encourages the citizens of Augusta to participate, so if you live nearby, I expect to see you there.


These two cuties got to accept the framed proclamation. They were pretty impressed by it all.



Mackenzie couldn't go with us because she had a test. She wasn't totally disappointed about missing it until she found out she also missed this.


Race day is next Saturday and Dawson is attempting the 5K for the first time. I've promised to stick with him the entire time. That's a long, hilly race for his little legs so I think I have finally found a partner I can keep up with.

It’s going to be a fun day and a great race. I hope to see you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Optimistic Existentialist said...

Best of luck in the 5K!!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home