/> Raising Angels: A Very Happy Holy Week

Monday, April 02, 2012

A Very Happy Holy Week

Saturday night we unpacked the car and unloaded at our beach house in Cape San Blas, Florida. It's so remote my phone gets spotty service if any. There are no signs, stores, or people (okay we've seen a few of them, like maybe 20 or so). There's no Wii and we've turned the TV on once.

There are three stories, a basement with Foosball and Ping-Pong, balconies on every level, a hot tub, hammock and a boardwalk to the beach that is literally our backyard.

Yesterday I woke to the sound of the ocean and a beautiful view from my bed. I ate some breakfast and headed out to the beach. And other than lunch and dinner we were out there the entire day. The weather is perfect. I made dinner in an empty house with no time restraints, music in the background and a drink in my hand.

Today it was more of the same except I helped the boys build the biggest sea turtle sand sculpture ever and we ended the evening with a beach bonfire.

This is not to make you jealous but merely to prove that I am very, very capable of taking it totally easy. And, I'm loving every single minute of it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom Nages said...

That sounds positively blissful! I'm so happy you are able to have some down time. It is so well deserved. I know you will soak it all in and come back ready to hit the ground running again. Hope everyone continues to have a great time.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home