/> Raising Angels: Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Like It

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Like It

After assigning everyone a chore this morning, Max sang, "Today I don't feel like doing anything," in perfect tone. Then he looked at me and said, "I have a good idea Mama. How about when I sing that song, I don't have to do anything I don't want to?"

*Disclaimer: My children do NOT know the words to this inappropriate song. Unfortunately the first line that sends me reaching for the volume/fast forward/power button is very catchy.

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Clever boy. I like Bruno Mars, but that song is disappointing. Definitely have to be careful when we listen to my iPod.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I'm with you Nicole. It's such a catchy fun tune. My brother ended his first half listening to that one. Why, oh why, does it have to be so...ya know?

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home