/> Raising Angels: Ah, You Got Me!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ah, You Got Me!

At breakfast this morning the topic of birthday celebrations came up. "Dawson, are you going to have your birthday at Adventure Crossings or Monkey Joe's?" Aiden asked him.

"Hold on a minute," I said desperately trying to squash this $150 conversation, "we don't have all our birthdays at places like that. Sometimes we have them at home."

"If we have enough money, can I have my birthday somewhere?" asked Dawson.

"It's not about the money," I explained. "We try to save those big kinds of celebrations for special birthdays."

"So...” Mackenzie slowly observed, "are you saying that ALL of our birthdays are not special?"

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

My kids have recently been to several fun parties at cool party places. I'm hopeful that they don't get any ideas, since we have just had a big family party for the last several years.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home