/> Raising Angels: My Point Exactly

Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Point Exactly

I took the kids out for free ice cream cones today. There were many, many flavors from which to choose. As we all stood there in front of the sign, I read the options.

Mackenzie and Dawson decided the moment they heard the flavor they wanted but Aiden was taking a bit more time. He looked at the pictures displayed and pointed to one saying, "I think I want this one."

"That looks like cherry buddy and that's not one of the choices today," I told him.

"Where are the pictures of the other flavors? I want to see what they look like," he explained.

"Aiden, it doesn't matter what they look like," I tried to convince him.

"But," piped in Dawson, "it matters what they taste like."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home