/> Raising Angels: It's the Thought That Counts

Saturday, September 05, 2009

It's the Thought That Counts

Both Mackenzie and Nelson were out having fun tonight so it was just me and the three little guys at home. I decided it would be okay for us to do something a little fun too so at the last minute I called out, "Boys, go get your shoes on!"

"Where are we going Mama?" they chimed in unison.

"McDonalds!"

They jumped around a minute and then disappeared. I scooped up Max, got my purse and called for them but got no answer. I called again but still nothing. Finally on my third try, I heard a faint, "We getting a surprise for you."

Dawson ran into the garage waving his little wallet, a huge smile on his face, and shouted, "I'm paying!" He then pulled out a shiny nickel and handed it to me joyfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home