/> Raising Angels: The Merry Month of May

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Merry Month of May

I used to get a little agitated in May. I mean here I was with all these babies and only one month before a long summer. One month to get everything done without all the kids with me. Ironically, most of May is spent at activities at school with the kids; which means my only time without them, I ended up spending with them. Not that I dislike being with my kids, it just kind of defeated the purpose for me.

Now, a few kids later and a few years wiser, I just chalk May up for loss. I know it is a busy month with a million activities (like Muffins for Mom today). Now I find that I'm actually looking forward to a summer without having to be somewhere every morning, picking up someone every afternoon and feel hurried every day.

I plan to take it easy. I plan to spend some quality time with my kiddos. It's going to be fun and it's going to go by fast. I can’t wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

I go back and forth on my feelings for summer. I like not having to be up at a certain time, and I definitely like not planning around pickup time in the afternoon. But, my girls are used to a routine and I know they will be expecting a lot from me this summer. So I kind of dread that. And I think that is how my thoughts will fluctuate all summer long.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home