/> Raising Angels: Max Update

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Max Update

Thanks for all of your prayers. Max's surgery went smoothly and was over quickly. Unfortunately, coming out of the anesthesia was not as pleasant. The nurse kept asking me, "How do you console him?" I tried to tell her I don't have to do that at all really. He is so content. Today, however, he was MAD and inconsolable for a good 30 minutes.

Fortunately, the rest of the day was good. He was a little more clingy than usual and tugging at his little ears quite a bit. The doctor said that they removed so much fluid and that it was so thick that they had to change instruments because the first one got clogged. I'm hopeful that if it was that bad, that this surgery will make a world of difference for him.

Now if we can just get him moving!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Raven said...

Poor little guy. If you need something just holler - literally!
love you,
H

8:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

I don't always click over to read comments so if this has been covered, I apologize and kindly disregard! But I was wondering if there might be a connection between Max's ears and lack of mobility? Maybe all that fluid was making him dizzy and unstable so he preferred to stay put? Just a thought?

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Tami said...

Mrs. Marcos, I was wondering the exact same thing!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home