/> Raising Angels: Muffins for Mom

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Muffins for Mom

I was reminiscing in the car this morning as I took the boys to school. Can it be that this was my third time at Muffins for Mom? Can it be that next year I will have two children in "real" school? Where has the time gone? Where did these three little boys come from? The first year they were both at school, they were little more than babies. Last year we had come such a long way. No one was in diapers, no one used a sippy cup and no one held still for a picture.

What follows are the pictures we took today. They are a simple reminder to me that time is flying by and they are growing like weeds...and we've added to our numbers. It is also a reminder that the more things change, the more they stay the same.Dawson was a total ham the first time.
So I talked to him and asked him for just one nice picture.

And instead I got this. But, if I've learned anything over the past almost eight years of motherhood, I've learned that "this" is where I am. I've become better at not just accepting it, but thoroughly enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home