/> Raising Angels: The Sweetness Max Brings Out

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Sweetness Max Brings Out

Last week as I was preparing dinner, Max was looking around from the vantage point of his bouncy seat on the floor. Aiden came in with his usual barrage of questions.

"Aiden look, Max is awake. Why don't you go talk to him?" I encouraged for a moment's peace.

He was being a little aggressive so I told him to be gentle with his brother.

The next thing I knew, both Aiden and Dawson were sitting at Max's feet and singing "Jesus Loves Me" to him.

It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.


Mackenzie told me yesterday that her teacher at school asked her how her new little brother was doing.

“I told her he was doing okay,” she recounted. “Then she asked me if he was being a good baby and I looked at her and said, ‘Well, he’s nocturnal.’”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home