/> Raising Angels: Update

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Update

So I know I promised pictures but as of lately, the move, newborn and lack of sleep have been weighing on me. It's been a bit overwhelming what with the hormones and all. An emotional roller coaster of elated highs, confusing middle moments and one total breakdown - which, considering the circumstances, I think is pretty darn good.

This is the dining room. Love the ceiling. LOVE the lights. LOVE my new furniture. This was taken the night we moved in. And no, I did not cook dinner. Some very nice person brought it for us.





I can't tell you how I felt when I walked down the stairs and saw my beautiful family sitting down for the first time in my dining room.
This is a snippet of the new furniture we bought for the living room. I LOVE it too.

It's coming together. It's taking a lot of time in between feeding Max every two hours, feeding the rest of the family, not to mention just normal life in the midst of unpacking. However, every new place...each first moment of everything here is so amazing.

It's good to be here!

3 Comments:

Blogger My name is Dianna said...

yay!!! thank you jesus for your grace, perfect timing and mamy gifts of life!!! i feel so blessed seeing how God has seen your family through this very looooonnnnnggg project! love ya!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That ceiling is gorgeous! Congrats on your new home.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks ladies!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home