/> Raising Angels: A Lesson to be Learned

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Lesson to be Learned

Everyone knows that my day consists of answering hundreds of questions being fired off from two very curious little boys. You can imagine what the topic has been lately with the onset of breastfeeding.

I've tried to be very matter of fact and informative explaining that: yes, only mamas make milk; yes, that's the only thing Max can have right now; and no, they can not try it!

Last night Max was getting very hungry about the time we started our night prayers. I sat with him in the rocking chair and began to feed him so it would be quiet for prayers. We started into the Our Father and I focused my attention on Max.

By the time we got to the Hail Mary, I looked up to see both boys with stuffed animals in arm and shirts up.

Apparently, I have a little more explaining to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

LOL...Now I have met my laugh quota for the day.
TOOOOO funny!

Right after my girl was born, I was pumping the milk, storing it in the fridge. Well, one of my boys thought it was milk for anyone, (the storing lid was not a nipple but a screw top) and he drank one bottle of it. yep, sure did. And he said it tasted good.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

oh too funny! bet that spoiled your concentration on your prayers!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Max is adorable!!! Did Dawson look like Max when he was a newborn? I see a lot of Dawson in Baby Max! I ADORE your blog. I did notice you need to change the "ABOUT ME" section of your blog, you have four littles now!!! Perhaps you already have thought about doing so, just need to find the time. Just a friendly reminder, don't mean to be bossy.;)

Warmly,
Angela

7:11 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Angela,
Thanks for the reminder. Because of you it is now updated. Now...if I could just figure out how to remove my pregnancy ticker!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home