/> Raising Angels: Goodbye Ticker

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Goodbye Ticker

I finally figured out how to remove the pregnancy ticker that has been so meaningful to me in the countdown to Max’s arrival. It made me just a little sad...probably the hormones.

It was such a LONG pregnancy. It was really hard. However, all those days are quickly fading into my memory as the reality of Max has taken total control. Babies are so amazing. Every day I feel so blessed not only to have Max, but also Mackenzie, Aiden and Dawson...all wonderfully healthy and perfectly unique. Each one draws me closer to Jesus.

Being a mom is the GREATEST job in the world and I'm so thankful to be allowed this opportunity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, you are blessed to own the most important job in the world, loving and caring for your children, and you do it suberbly!

Papa

10:40 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Wow--I need to soak up some of your positive thoughts. Right now I'm feeling a little tired, impatient, overwhelmed. Thanks for the reminder of how blessed we are.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home