/> Raising Angels: Prayer Request

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Prayer Request

Tomorrow we have four separate inspections on the house...FINAL inspections. It's too crazy for me to think about. I'm still a little delirious from spending several hours there last night doing some touch up painting, after which I decided that I could do the rest after we move in. Painting between two hour feedings and diaper changes did not amount to the most productive time.

All I can hope for is that we pass these inspections and that if there is anything that needs to be found, that it would be found and corrected before we move in. The thought of actually moving is completely exciting and TOTALLY overwhelming. Thank God for our situation and that we don't have to move it all at once.

Tonight the sleep deprivation is catching up with me so I apologize for the incoherent thoughts. I just wanted to ask all you blogging saints out there to send up some prayers for us tomorrow. Thanks so much. I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Prayers to St. Joseph for you & your family! May God bless all of you in your new home.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home