/> Raising Angels: House Update

Monday, January 21, 2008

House Update

This is the show stopper on the house tour. It is a 5x5 walk-in shower that, when finished, will have two shower heads and several body sprays. I really hope I get to use it while this pregnant body really needs it.

This is the laundry room. The tile floor in here is finally finished (well except for grout) and I'm still in search of a washer and dryer.


Here is one of the dream come true features of the house...DOUBLE OVENS!

The back splash now has grout and I'm totally loving it. I can't wait to see the cook-top and hood installed.

We are making progress.

3 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

It all looks fantastic. I hope you get to enjoy the shower. Your V-Day gift sounds great--what a thoughtful husband.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I just got a new washing machine--Kenmore SmartWash HE QuietPak front loader...I cannot believe how many FEWER loads of laundry I have done this week! I have four little darlings, so this really blesses me! Sears and Home Depot are running great sales in my area, so you may get the set you want and save a few dollars, too.

I still have my old dryer---but it is really huge and can handle the loads from the new washer with no problem....

Good luck with these last few weeks!

God Bless you and all of yours!

Sincerely,
Donna

4:22 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks for the input Donna.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home