/> Raising Angels: Vacation Update

Monday, November 12, 2007

Vacation Update

Well we're here. We finally got out of town on Sunday. Since Nelson didn't get home until 6, we thought it more prudent to get a good night's sleep instead of driving through the night.

To answer the kids' questions of where are we going, we told them, "wherever the wind blows us." They were curious but accepted it.

I don't know how, but they still haven't figured out where we are exactly, so we're still playing on the surprise element. Today we went to a great petting farm where the kids got to ride ponies, milk a cow, catch a chicken and lots more. They loved it.

At the end of the day they asked if we could stay just one more night. "Well, okay," we told them, "as long as you're still good."

Tomorrow we'll hit Sea World and then the gig may be up. So far it's been so much fun. They've seen the signs but have no idea we're three miles from the Magic Kingdom. That will come on Wednesday. Nelson and I are having a ball with it. And, hopefully, we're making them memories to last a life time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a working mom who live in South Korea. The word,"devote myself fully to raising three preciou souls" is very impressive.
I am so envious of your life with precious children.

You can meet my precious soul at http://www.cyworld.com/yoonbyun.

9:57 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

How exciting! I bet the kids will just go wild when they realize where they get to go. This will be a great trip to remember, especially when everyone is tired and overwhelmed with a new little one in the house. :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mom of boys said...

This is so awesome! My parents made similiar surprise trips when we were younger, and I still remember them fondly!

Have a great time!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Hyejin,
Thanks so much for the kind words and for stopping by. I'll check out your site as soon as I return.

So far, so FANTASTIC!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home