/> Raising Angels: Answers to the Question: What Was Your Favorite Part of School Today?

Friday, November 09, 2007

Answers to the Question: What Was Your Favorite Part of School Today?

Mackenzie: Today was awesome. It was pet day for show and tell AND we got to sing at assembly!

Aiden: When I got a Superman marker out of the treasure box and I gave it to Dawson, my teacher was so proud of me she gave me another one!

Dawson: Making my flower picture for you!

And me, well my favorite part of the day was hearing these answers and taking note of the gifts I've been given to share with the world.

I have a daughter who loves being center stage and today used that gift to honor our veterans at the Veteran's Day Assembly. I have a son with such a generous heart that others take note of his sacrifice and reward him for it. I also have a son who delights in creating all kinds of things and then giving them away.

What more could I possibly ask for? Nothing. But in about four more months I'll have another gift to unwrap and watch blossom before my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home