/> Raising Angels: Shh!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shh!

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. I'm standing right beside my door. I've been waiting for Nelson to get home since 2 p.m.

It's the same routine we always have when we leave town for the week. The only difference is that the trip is a BIG surprise for the kids. In fact, they don't know we're going anywhere. I packed up everything last night so they'd have no idea.

We're heading to sunny Florida to make some memories together while the kids are all the perfect age for Disney. I'm sure we will have the time of our lives.

Please pray for a safe journey and that I can keep up with them at the parks. For just one week, I need this pregnancy to NOT slow me down. But don't worry, we're not jam-packing the week. I know I can't handle it. But...when we are at Disney, I want to be able to keep up and have fun.

Can't wait to come back and tell you all about it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blair said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear how thrilled the kids will be! You guys are sure the happy travelers! Looking forward to pics from Disney...

10:45 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I am so jealous! I hope the trip is great fun and you feel good for the entire time.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I hope you found a good deal!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I'll share all the details when I get back. It's been GREAT!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home