/> Raising Angels: Twu Wuv

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Twu Wuv

Today, after I picked the boys up from school, I hit them with a barrage of questions about their day. What was your favorite part of the day? What did you learn? What did you eat? Who did you play with? These are the ones that let me know about what they did while I was gone.

Aiden was talking about his day and mentioned that so and so was his best friend. He talked about how they always play together and share their things.

I moved on to Dawson and decided to ask, "Who is your best friend at school?"

"Mia," he replied with absolute certainty.

"Really?” I questioned, wondering why he didn't pick another boy. "Why do you like Mia the best?"

Without hesitation he replied, "She has really soft hands."

4 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

What a sweetie!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh this is too sweet! what a tender boy...

11:15 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Let's hope he still says nice things like that when it really matters :).

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, this reminds me of The Princes Bride ...

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home