/> Raising Angels: Happy Birthday Dawson!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Dawson!


You are officially the oldest "baby" I've ever had. And, even though I find it hard to believe that you turned three today, I know you already know that your days as the baby of the house are numbered.

You bring such joy everywhere you go with your hearty chuckle, big smile and deep dimples. You were my first child with dark hair and are now my blondest one. You show such a range of emotion in your crystal blue eyes. You can turn on the charm or the tears in the blink of an eye.

I love how affectionate you are. Lately, you are constantly climbing into my lap, patting my arm and showering me with kisses. And I love that my kisses can still work wonders in the healing process...along with some ice.

You are the first one in the house to be enthralled by dinosaurs. You still love Dora and the Backyardigans and anything interactive on TV. You adore playing outside and have managed to get into a multitude of trouble while doing so. Messiness has never been an issue with you.

You and your brother are basically inseparable. For all the times you aggravate each other, there are twice as many when you get along beautifully and get into all kinds of mischief slyly and never, ever admit to doing anything wrong. You will also sit and listen to Mackenzie read to you and often, she is the only one you will allow to give you assistance.

You genuinely enjoy being tickled and I love to listen to you laugh. You were by far my most peaceful baby but you've grown into an active child. You get hurt the most often but you take it like the little man you are.

Dawson, I love you very much. I am so grateful that you are in my life. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawson -

Happy birthday! We love you very much. You are our good friend and (sort of) God brother.

Love,

Timmy, Kolbe, and John

8:30 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks guys!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home