/> Raising Angels: Dawson's Party in Pictures

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dawson's Party in Pictures

This is the year of the dinosaur for Dawson, but for the cake he picked the dragon. I think it was the wings that did it.

Click the photo and look closely. Everyone told me that I've missed my calling as a cake decorator. Maybe if the Ace of Cakes ever opens a branch in Augusta, I'll give him my resume.

Uncle(Fr.) Aaron was unable to make the party because it was a Sunday. He did however send a gift that Dawson adored.
Our great friend Laurie MADE the kids a box full of dress-up clothes. They, of course, were a huge hit as well. Forget the cake, I'm going to back Laurie in the costume business!

Watch out Uncle Aaron! Aiden may beat you back to Rome.
The boys were two pirates for the remainder of the day. In fact, they chased down poor Dorothy and made her walk the plank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home