/> Raising Angels: Finding Someone to Beat

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finding Someone to Beat

Tonight Father Aaron came through town so the family went out for dinner. As I was putting the kids in the car, they were racing to see who could be first to buckle their seatbelts.

Mackenzie is in a booster seat so hers is the easiest and she quickly shouted, "I won! I beat everyone!"

Aiden was next, "I beat Mommy and Dawson!"

I still have to give Dawson a little assistance as his is the most complicated of the buckles. When I finally got my seatbelt buckled, Dawson piped in from the back.

"I'm going to race Daddy because...he's not here!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

I bet I beat you to the delivery room, Amy!

LOL


Ok seriously, take it easy. :)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Let's hope so Lassie:), otherwise I'd be really worried...for both of us.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home