/> Raising Angels: Good Job Dawson!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Good Job Dawson!





I have failed to recognize a MAJOR accomplishment in the House of Parris. For the first time in a four year stretch, I am no longer changing diapers. Somewhere along the way, Dawson successfully completed potty training and we are ecstatic.

I have been afraid to jinx myself by making such a public acknowledgement but he really has done it. I'm talking a road trip to Savannah, a 2 1/2 hour ordination, trips to the pool, nap times and through the night trained!

Gosh, I'll have a whole eight month hiatus before I start all over again. Good job Dawson. We are proud of you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday you will be so tempted to show that picture to one of his girlfriends. It is priceless.

Love, Damma

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I answered you in a new post.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home