/> Raising Angels: 1/2 an Inch of Pure, Miraculous Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

1/2 an Inch of Pure, Miraculous Life


I made it to the doctor today and everything looks great. The sonogram confirmed that there's only one baby - we have twins on both sides (including my husband) - so I'm always relieved that God gives them to me one at a time!

I'm due on March 5th. It should be interesting. I have always gone early and the doctor tells me 2008 is a leap year. Hmmm...I'm hoping I don't have the baby on February 29th. As long as the baby is healthy, I really don't care.

Even though this is my fourth, it was still amazing to watch the little one growing in my belly. The heart was beating, brain forming, and arms growing. It never ceases to amaze me. It's also very nice to know that there is a reason I feel so disgusting most of the time.

Every time I have a sonogram the thought occurs to me that they should be required of every woman considering an abortion. I really believe that if they saw that little life inside of them, they might reconsider.

4 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Amazing. I love sonograms. We are due around the same time (at least according to the online due date calculator!). I have c-sections though, so I will likely deliver the last Wednesday of February. My mom suggested asking for a Leap Day baby but I told her no way.
I hope the amazement of life within never goes away for any of us.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Such a miracle! Congratulations! :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks ladies. 4andcounting, I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope you're feeling better than I do now.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Congratulations -- love to see the ultrasound!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home