/> Raising Angels: Vote!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Vote!

I just discovered that I've been nominated for the Best New Catholic Blog in the Catholic Blog Awards!

Thank you so much for whoever thought enough of me to put me on the list. If you agree with this nomination go over here and vote for me. Voting ends Sunday.

It really doesn't matter to me if I win or not. I am up against 89 other blogs written by people a lot more knowledgeable than me, but I'm excited anyway. Maybe this will get the word out. I love my faith and I love my family and I want the world to know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Congratulations, Amy! Way to go!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't easy but I think I voted for you. You know I think yours is the best!!!!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks Rach. I found out I was nominated when I went there to vote for you! You're my blog inspiration!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome Amy!They certainly did'nt make it easy but I finally figured it out, ya got my vote!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

I went to vote but I was denied access. I reckon the website knows I am not Catholic. Ha! I was gonna vote anyway, although I will admit I am torn between yours and Rachel B's.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Lassie: Amy and I are in different categories. So you can vote for both!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home