/> Raising Angels: Call Me

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Call Me

Uncle Kevin is a Junior at UGA. He loves it there and is taking full advantage of the college atmosphere. I remain very impressed by his ability to choose good friends, live in a descent fraternity, be active in every kind of on campus kind of thing all while maintaining a very respectable GPA.

The thing that never ceases to amaze me though is that even with all of this, he still calls the kids on an almost daily basis. He doesn't ask to speak to me (unless he needs prayers for an exam or help with a paper :)). He spends a few minutes on the phone with each of them and genuinely engages them in conversation.
I just thought he might like to see for once what goes on while he's on the phone.

I love that you love my kids Kevin. I hope you never stop calling them...or me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home