/> Raising Angels: Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

Tonight, while Mackenzie was in her gymnastics class, I slipped into the gym to squeeze in the cardio workout I left out of my early morning routine.

Even though my "leg day" is a tough and long one that I did well today, I had an hour to kill while she was in class so I hit the elliptical machine.

I was racing like crazy, something I am just beginning to do since attending a few trekking classes. I was trying to see if I could squeeze some time off my miles.

I looked around and noticed a plethora of people running, stair stepping and doing the elliptical. All of us were running it out tonight.

I made it to mile three and slowed down to cool off when a voice came over the loudspeakers. "Attention Family Y staff," the announcer said in a very cool tone, "no running is allowed in the building. Again, no running allowed in the building."

Hmmm…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home