/> Raising Angels: A Man's Potty

Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Man's Potty

We pulled up to the house site after church so Nelson could put away a ladder he left out in the rain. He got out while the kids and I waited in the car right in front of the port-o-let.

"What's that mama?" the questions from Aiden began.

"It's a potty," I said.

"Oh. I need go potty," he returned.

"You can't go potty in there buddy. You'll just have to wait. We'll be home in a minute," I told him.

"Mama, please I go potty," he begged.

"Aiden please just wait until we get home," I said knowing that the novelty of using that potty was greater than the need to actually go.

Then from the back Mackenzie chimed in, "Aiden you can't go potty there. That potty is just for men."

There was a pregnant pause.

"Ohhh," came the revelation from the back. "I guess you can go in it," Mackenzie told him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Amy, Here is a link to the post I did about my surgery:

http://tallahasseelassie4.blogspot.com/2006/04/no-fooling-here.html

I'm having a cochlear implant.
I'm quite nervous about the procedure, but I know God and the support of my family and friends wills ee me through.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home