/> Raising Angels: Dora

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dora

Today we reaped in the benefits of having a daddy who is in ad sales with the local cable company. Because of him, we were able to go see one of our heroes - DORA THE EXPLORER.

Dora is one of only two shows that Aiden always begs to watch. All three will gather to vocally and physically help Dora on her adventures. Even Dawson shouts, "Map, Map!"

Nelson also got us in backstage for pictures. The kids were ecstatic. I was busily getting them dressed for the show when Dawson threw up everywhere.

Poor guy. He has such terrible timing. He also missed his first chance to see the circus because he was throwing up. Thank God I live so close to my parents who I called in desperation. HELP!

My mom raced over. Mackenzie, Aiden and I made it in time for the meet and greet before the show. Daddy and Dawson had to stay home.

More than the show, I loved watching my two sing and dance away with Dora. It was very, very fun. It was just sad that my baby was missing and that Daddy, who worked so hard to hook us up, had to stay behind.


Oh, well. Maybe next year she'll come back and we can all go. Thank you mom and dad. Thank you Nelson. I don't know what we'd do without you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't Dads (or in your case...husbands) Great??!!!!???


(Oh I'm sure Dora will be back soon!!!)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Both are for sure!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home