/> Raising Angels: Guardian Angel at Work

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Guardian Angel at Work

The boys and I were on our way home from dropping Mackenzie off at her ballet class when we spotted our soon to be one house between neighbor jogging down the road.

"Who's that Mama?" Aiden asked, always the inquisitive one.

"That's Charlie's daddy, Uncle Paul," I informed him.

"What's he doin'?"

"He's jogging down the road, Aiden."

Then, at the top of his lungs from inside the car, Aiden screamed, "Look out Uncle Paul! Car coming! Watch out!"

I giggled.

"I tell him that so he can be safe," he told me rather matter of factly.

One day a super hero, the next a guardian angel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

I have no idea where Dawson's mother got his name. We were just babysitting that kid that particular day, he is a friend to the girls in the photo.
Dawson has 3 other brother's and 1 sister, all older than him, but I don't know any of their names except for Rachel.

One of my best friends' number 2 son is named Aidan, and I am very familiar with Aidan on Sex and the City. It's unique enough of a name, you don't hear it everyday. I like it, but I can't use it cuz my friend did. Do you know of Aidan Quinn, the actor? He's a cutie!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Definitely know of Aiden Quinn. Loved him in Benny and June.

We often laugh about Aiden's name because it means firey. He didn't even have the red hair when he was born. Hopefully, we didn't curse ourselves.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home